- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Redskins defeat Giants on 'Monday Night Football'
The Washington Redskins edged the New York Giants 17-16 on Monday night to move within a game of the NFC East lead.
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III (10) drags New York Giants strong safety Stevie Brown (27) to the 15-yard line at the end of a 46-yard run in the third quarter at FedEx Field, Landover, Md., Dec. 3, 2012. (Preston Keres/Special to The Washington Times)