- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
Redskins defeat Giants on 'Monday Night Football'
The Washington Redskins edged the New York Giants 17-16 on Monday night to move within a game of the NFC East lead.
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III (10) drags New York Giants strong safety Stevie Brown (27) to the 15-yard line at the end of a 46-yard run in the third quarter at FedEx Field, Landover, Md., Dec. 3, 2012. (Preston Keres/Special to The Washington Times)