- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Redskins defeat Giants on 'Monday Night Football'
The Washington Redskins edged the New York Giants 17-16 on Monday night to move within a game of the NFC East lead.
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III (10) scrambles for a 12 yard gain before fumbling the ball in the first quarter as the Washington Redskins play the New York Giants for monday night football at FedEx Field, Landover, Md., Monday, December 3, 2012. The ball was recovered by Washington Redskins wide receiver Josh Morgan (15) who ran the ball in for a 13 yard touchdown to put the Redskins up 7-3. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)