- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Redskins defeat Giants on 'Monday Night Football'
The Washington Redskins edged the New York Giants 17-16 on Monday night to move within a game of the NFC East lead.
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III (10) fumbles after scrambling for a 12-yard gain in the first quarter as the Redskins play the New York Giants for Monday Night Football at FedEx Field, Landover, Md., Dec. 3, 2012. The ball was recovered by Redskins wide receiver Josh Morgan (15) who ran it in for a 13-yard touchdown to put the Redskins up 7-3. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)