- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Redskins pull out 22-21 win over Cardinals
Swarming defense in the second half keeps the Washington Redskins close until Graham Gano hit a fourth-quarter field goal to beat the Arizona Cardinals.
Washington Redskins kicker Graham Gano (4) sends in the winning 34-yard field goal in the fourth quarter as the Redskins beat the Arizona Cardinals 22-21 at FedEx Field in Landover, Md., on Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011. (T.J. Kirkpatrick/The Washington Times)