- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Robertson to be honored by Faith and Freedom Coalition
The Rev. Pat Robertson, a standard-bearer for a generation of newly energized Christian conservative voters, will be honored by the Faith and Freedom Coalition.
Laura Walker Snyder (center) holds her son Christopher while talking to Pat Robertson (right) and Danuta Sodermah on Monday, June 18, 1985 in Los Angeles. Robertson and Sodermah were interviewing Walker Snyder, one of the four children of John A. Walker Jr., who is charged with espionage, for the Christian Broadcasting Network?s 700 Club program to be aired at a later date. (AP Photo/Linda C. Culpepper)