- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Robertson to be honored by Faith and Freedom Coalition
The Rev. Pat Robertson, a standard-bearer for a generation of newly energized Christian conservative voters, will be honored by the Faith and Freedom Coalition.
Republican presidential hopeful the Rev. Pat Robertson greets a supporter at a home schooling advocates' picnic in West Des Moines, Iowa, July 22, 1987. A political long shot, Robertson is trying to overcome some of the big names in the field with grassroots organizing. (AP Photo)