- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Romney walks campaign tightrope during Sandy
Mitt Romney tries to strike a balance between campaigning and showing sympathy for those suffering in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
Republican presidential candidate, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney greets people as he participates in a campaign event collecting supplies from residents and local relief organizations for victims of superstorm Sandy, Tuesday, Oct. 30, 0212, at the James S. Trent Arena in Kettering, Ohio. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)