- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
Romney walks campaign tightrope during Sandy
Mitt Romney tries to strike a balance between campaigning and showing sympathy for those suffering in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
U.S. Secret Service agents watch as Republican presidential candidate, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney walks in a drizzle to board his campaign plane in Vandalia, Ohio, Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012, as he travels to Tampa, Fla. for a campaign stop. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)