- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Russian protesters rail against anti-U.S. adoption bill
Russia's upper parliament on Wednesday unanimously voted in favor of a measure banning Americans from adopting Russian children.
Russian police officers detain demonstrators protesting outside the Russian parliament's upper chamber in Moscow on Dec. 26, 2012, against a bill banning U.S. adoptions of Russian children. (Associated Press)