- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Sandy Hook teacher laid to rest in Newtown, Conn.
Victoria Soto, a 27-year old teacher killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School last Friday, is laid to rest in Newtown, Conn.
A coffin bearing the body of Victoria Soto is carried into Lordship Community Church before her funeral service, Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012, in Stratford, Conn. Soto was killed when a gunman forced his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Dec. 14, and opened fire, killing 26 people, including 20 children. (AP Photo/Jason DeCrow)