- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Sandy Hook teacher laid to rest in Newtown, Conn.
Victoria Soto, a 27-year old teacher killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School last Friday, is laid to rest in Newtown, Conn.
A van with a sign reading "carrying school children", center left, drives behind a police vehicle through a main road in the Sandy Hook village of Newtown, Conn., as the strong media presence is felt in the aftermath of the elementary school shooting that shocked the small, quiet town, Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012. News about the shooting spread quickly across the world, prompting media outlets to set camp in the small town. The gunman, Adam Lanza, walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., Dec. 14, and opened fire, killing 26 people, including 20 children, before killing himself. (AP Photo/Julio Cortez)