- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
Sandy Hook teacher laid to rest in Newtown, Conn.
Victoria Soto, a 27-year old teacher killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School last Friday, is laid to rest in Newtown, Conn.
A van with a sign reading "carrying school children", center left, drives behind a police vehicle through a main road in the Sandy Hook village of Newtown, Conn., as the strong media presence is felt in the aftermath of the elementary school shooting that shocked the small, quiet town, Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012. News about the shooting spread quickly across the world, prompting media outlets to set camp in the small town. The gunman, Adam Lanza, walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., Dec. 14, and opened fire, killing 26 people, including 20 children, before killing himself. (AP Photo/Julio Cortez)