- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Sandy victims contend with Nor'easter
Nor'easter stymies recovery efforts from Superstorm Sandy but didn’t appear to add much more to the devastation.
A message about Superstorm Sandy on a wooden board is half covered by snow the morning after a nor'easter storm rolled through the already damaged beachfront town of Point Pleasant, N.J., Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012. The New York-New Jersey region woke up to a layer of wet snow and more power outages after a nor'easter pushed back efforts to recover from Superstorm Sandy.(AP Photo/Julio Cortez)