- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Funerals begin for Newtown shooting victims
Funerals begin for the victims of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
Studens embrace while wearing Newtown school shirts outside the funeral for six-year-old student shooting victim Jack Pinto in Newtown, Conn., Monday, Dec. 17, 2012. A gunman opened fire at Sandy Hook Elementary School in the town on Friday, killing 26 people, including 20 children before killing himself. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa)