- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
SEALs rescue two from Somali pirates
President Obama, with first lady Michelle Obama, immediately after his State of the Union Address on Tuesday night at the Capitol, tells John Buchanan that Navy SEALs had rescued his daughter, Jessica Buchanan, and Poul Hagen Thisted of Denmark from a camp in Somalia. Ms. Buchanan, 32, and Mr. Thisted, 60, were working for the Danish Refugee Council when they were taken hostage in October.