- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Silver Spring church aiding Sandy victims
Members of St. Andrew Apostle Catholic Church in Silver Spring, Md., start loading donations bound for victims of Superstorm Sandy.
Children from the St. Andrew Apostle Catholic Church school in Silver Spring, Md., help parishioner Rick Gross load his SUV with baby products to take to New Jersey for victims of Superstorm Sandy on Nov. 9, 2012. The church, which also sent a passenger van full of clothes, cleaning products and toiletries, plans to hold a toy drive as well. (Barbara L. Salisbury/The Washington Times)