- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Strong sales from McDonald's spur Dow
Strong sales report from McDonald’s helped to offset concerns about the surprise resignation of Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti in early trading.
**FILE** Italian prime minister Mario Monti (left) shakes hands with a UAE official as he arrives Nov. 20, 2012, to the UAE-Italy Business Forum at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with Sultan bin Saeed al Mansoori, UAE minister of economy (second left). (Associated Press)