- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Storm not slowing down Tampa protesters
On the rain-drizzled streets Sunday outside the arena hosting the storm-delayed Republican National Convention, pockets of mostly peaceful protesters — watched closely by hundreds of police officers patrolling on foot, bikes, horseback and motorcycles — vowed to make their voices heard this week.
A demonstrator prepares for a protest march. Hundreds of protestors gathered in a park in downtown St. Petersburg to march in demonstration against the Republican National Convention. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)