- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
Syrian rebels attack army checkpoint
Syrian rebels killed 28 soldiers in attacks on a military checkpoint on Thursday, just hours after a wave of bombings hit Damascus.
In this Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012 photo, a Syrian civilian keeps vigil for his 8-year-old daughter as she struggles for life at a hospital after they were injured by an aerial attack by government forces in the Bab al-Neyrab neighborhood of Aleppo, Syria. Violent clashes re-ignited along the city's frontline while government warplanes attacked rebel controlled areas throughout the financial capital of Syria's largest city. (AP Photo/Narciso Contreras).