- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Syrian rebels attack army checkpoint
Syrian rebels killed 28 soldiers in attacks on a military checkpoint on Thursday, just hours after a wave of bombings hit Damascus.
In this Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012 photo, shows the destruction along a street in the Karm al-Jebel neighborhood of Aleppo, Syria. Violent clashes re-ignited along the city's frontline while government warplanes attacked rebel controlled areas throughout the financial capital of Syria's largest city. (AP Photo/Narciso Contreras).