- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Taiwan legislature brawl
Lawmakers began throwing punches in Taiwan's legislature over a contentious trade pact with China.
Ruling and opposition lawmakers brawl as discussions start on the Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement (ECFA) planned with China on the legislature floor on Thursday, July 8, 2010, in Taipei, Taiwan. Pro-and anti-government lawmakers exchanged punches and threw garbage bins at each other Thursday in another raucous session in Taiwan's legislature after the speaker rejected an opposition bid to conduct a detailed debate on a contentious trade pact with China. (AP Photo/Wally Santana)