- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Tattooed Miss America hopeful Theresa Vail turns heads ahead of pageant
Tattooed Miss America hopeful Theresa Vail turns heads ahead of pageant, to be held Sunday in Atlantic City, NJ.
This Sept. 10, 2013 photo released by the Miss America Organization shows Miss New Hampshire Samantha Russo participating in the talent competition during first night of preliminaries for the Miss America pageant in Atlantic City, N.J. Russo won by singing a Barbra Streisand song from the musical "Funny Girl." A tribute to the victims of the 9/11 attacks will open the second night of preliminary competition on Wednesday night and a new Miss America will be crowned on Sunday. (AP Photo/Miss America Organization)