- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Tenth anniversary of Sept. 11 attacks
President Obama and former President George W. Bush lead a remembrance ceremony of the fateful day in 2001.
A police officer pays his respects at a waterfall pool during a ceremony marking the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, at the National September 11 Memorial at the World Trade Center site Sunday, Sept. 11, 2011, in New York. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke)