- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
Thanksgiving around the country
Whether it be with a run, a football game or a very special dinner for our troops and victims of the Superstorm, Thanksgiving this year is very memorable.
Myrtle Scotland, of Germantown, Md., (left) sings along with Bethany Williams, of Crofton, Md., (center) Doris Witcher, of Forestville, Md., (right) and others, during the Thanksgiving Day dinner at the Central Union Mission in Washington, D.C., Thursday, Nov. 22, 2012. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times)