- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Thanksgiving around the country
Whether it be with a run, a football game or a very special dinner for our troops and victims of the Superstorm, Thanksgiving this year is very memorable.
Volunteer Madison Errett, 9, hands out a Thanksgiving meal to a man who wished to remain unidentified at the GLIDE foundation in San Francisco, Thursday, Nov. 22, 2012. GLIDE staff estimated that about 500 volunteers helped prepare and serve around 5,000 meals. (AP Photo/Jeff Chiu)