- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
Thanksgiving around the country
Whether it be with a run, a football game or a very special dinner for our troops and victims of the Superstorm, Thanksgiving this year is very memorable.
Carol Barber raises her pom pom as she cheers on her son Laquan Barber as Anacostia High School faces Dunbar High School for the 43nd Annual DCIAA Turkey Bowl Varsity Football Championship at Eastern High School in Washington, D.C., Thursday, Nov. 22, 2012. This game, played between two District high school football teams is rich in tradition and always played on Thanksgiving Day, however this year's contest had a slight change in the last few days leading up to the game when Woodrow WIlson High School was disqualified because one the team's players was found to have been a resident of Maryland. Anacostia High School was chosen as an alternative. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times)