- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Tuning Into TV: Matt Lauer tells viewers he's staying at 'Today'
FILE - In this April 14, 2011 publicity image originally released by OWN, TV personality and media mogul Oprah Winfrey presents at the OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network portion of the Discovery Communications Upfront at Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York. Winfrey says creating her new cable network is turning out to be the climb of her life. "I'm climbing Kilimanjaro," she told advertisers Thursday at a presentation for OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network. She quickly explained that, for her, Kilimanjaro is the offices of OWN. The network, which launched in January 2011, has struggled to find an audience. It has recently suffered staff layoffs and a management upheaval. (AP Photo/OWN, George Burns) MANDATORY CREDIT: GEORGE BURNS/OWN