- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- Mick Jagger’s girlfriend L’Wren Scott commits suicide
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
- Russia to embrace Crimea ‘swiftly’; poll shows Putin’s popularity soaring
- Americans for Prosperity launches new ads targeting Sens in La., Colo.
- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
Two dead in shooting at Virginia Tech
Two people, one of them a campus police officer, were found fatally shot on the Virginia Tech campus after a routine traffic stop.
In this image taken on a cell phone, authorities gather outside Torgersen Hall on the Virginia Tech campus in Blacksburg, Va., Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011. A gunman killed a police officer and another person after a traffic stop on the campus Thursday. The school said a police officer pulled someone over for a traffic stop and was shot and killed. The shooter ran toward a nearby parking lot, where a second person was found dead. (AP Photo/The Roanoke Times, Jeff Sturgeon)