- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
UAE women's soccer team tours US
UAE's women's soccer team experiences Western-style equality during US tour but continues to face traditional barriers at home.
Alaa Ahmed Hassan, 9, of the UAE women's national soccer team, sits with Nathaniel Green, Jr. from the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Washington, as she signs a soccer ball for him during a soccer clinic at Cardozo High School in Northwest Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, July 13, 2011. (Pratik Shah/The Washington Times)