- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
URBANA, MD. | "Pleasure, man," Michael Harvey said, extending his hand to playing partner Adam Ochs.
PHOTOGRAPHS BY DREW ANGERER/THE WASHINGTON TIMES Russell King of La Plata was a man on a mission while looking for his ball in a hazard area on the 17th hole. His chore was necessitated by an errant tee shot during the U.S. Open local qualifier at Worthington Manor Golf Club.