- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum marks its 20th anniversary
The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington commemorates its 20th anniversary and pays tribute to Holocaust survivors and World War II veterans.
Holocaust survivor Ahuva Jakober (left) takes a photograph as members of the U.S. Army line up to march out with the flags of divisions that liberated Nazi concentration camps in World War II, at the conclusion of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum's 20th-anniversary commemoration and national tribute to Holocaust survivors and World War II veterans in Washington on Monday, April 29, 2013. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)