- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
President Obama leads a ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery as American military veterans around the world are remembered.
A member of the National Honor Guard looks out to listen to President Barack Obama as he spoke during a VeteranÃs Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Va., Friday, Nov. 11, 2011. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)