- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Vietnam MIA ceremony
Secretary of State Clinton attends a repatriation ceremony for the remains of the U.S. servicemen, missing in action during the Vietnam War.
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, center, greets U.S. military personnel during a repatriation ceremony for the remains of the U.S. servicemen, missing in action during the Vietnam War at the airport in Hanoi, Friday, July 23, 2010. (AP Photo/Kham, Pool)