- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
Washington Times Photos of the Week
Photographs of note from the past week by the staff photographers of The Washington Times.
Christopher Geldart, director of the Homeland and Emergency Management Agency, waits to testify at a public oversight roundtable on the Emergency Preparedness for the 2013 Presidential Inauguration, held by D.C. Councilman Phil Mendelson Thursday, De. 6, 2012 at the Wilson Building in Washington, D.C. Geldart told the councilman that they have learned many lessons from the 2009 inauguration and are planning accordingly. He also said that they do not expect the record crowds this time that they had then. (Barbara L. Salisbury/The Washington Times)