- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
The Washington Times Photos of the Week
Photographs of note by the staff of The Washington Times from the past week.
Pordrea Moore, 16, with the Anacostia High School Marching Band Ebony Dolls, warms up prior to the game as Anacostia High School faces Dunbar High School in the 43rd annual DCIAA Turkey Bowl varsity football championship at Eastern High School in Washington on Thursday, Nov. 22, 2012. This game, played between two D.C. high school football teams, is rich in tradition and always played on Thanksgiving Day. This year's contest, however, had a slight change in the previous few days leading up to the game when Woodrow WIlson High School was disqualified because one the team's players was found to have been a resident of Maryland. Anacostia was chosen as an alternate. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times)