- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
The Washington Times' Photos of the Week
Moments of note captured over the past week by the staff photographers of The Washington Times.
Horse owners Matt Gridley, left, of Wellsville, N.Y. and Birgit Mayer from Florida wash their horses, Zorro and Royce, inside the Verizon Center on Thursday, Oct. 25, 2012. The horses are just two of the more than 500 animals competing in the Washington International Horse Show, which is in town through Sunday. (Barbara L. Salisbury/The Washington Times)