- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Washington Times' Photos of the Week
Images of note from the staff photographers of the Washington Times.
John O'Leary, 41, from Annapolis, Md., feeds the ducks from Armadillos restaurant front door at Dock St. which had nearly a foot and half of water, Annapolis, Md., Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012. The storm left early a foot and half of water along Dock St. but the stores are more worried about the tide which rises at 5:45pm and could bring another two feet of water. (Craig Bisacre/The Washington Times)