- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Wednesday at Redskins Park
After the previous day's weather sent fans home early, The Washington Redskins' faithful get in a full day of RG3 sightings.
Washington Redskins punter Sav Rocca (6), left, and Washington Redskins kicker Graham Gano (4) talk during afternoon practice at training camp at Redskins Park, Ashburn, Va., Wednesday, August 1, 2012. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)