- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Werth walk-off homer keeps Nats alive
Jayson Werth's ninth inning walk-off solo home run gives the Nationals a 2-1 win over St. Louis and evens the NLDS at 2-2.
Washington Nationals right fielder Jayson Werth (28) celebrates with teammates after hitting a walk off home run in the bottom of the ninth inning to beat the St. Louis Cardinals 2-1 in game four of the National League Division Series at Nationals Park, Washington, D.C., Thursday, October 11, 2012. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)