- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
What are the chances?
What are the chances you'll hit that next big Powerball pay out? Become president? Have twins? Or be attacked by a shark? Find out.
Former first lady Laura Bush and daughters Barbara Bush (left) and Jenna Bush Hager were named to Glamour magazine's 2011 Women of the Year list for their advocacy for "women, children and the world's neediest." When Laura and former President George W. Bush had their daughters, their odds of having twins were 3 in 100 — or 3%.