- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
Who has the best uniforms in the SEC?
Does the Tide roll into the No. 1 slot with their iconic crimson - or does Ole Miss finally claim the conference title? Does Uga push Georgia to the top? We have our favorites - what are yours? And we can all agree, Vandy comes in last again.
Associated Press Tim Tebow has Florida where it was expected to be - playing Alabama for the SEC championship.