- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- Mick Jagger’s girlfriend L’Wren Scott commits suicide
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
- Russia to embrace Crimea ‘swiftly’; poll shows Putin’s popularity soaring
- Americans for Prosperity launches new ads targeting Sens in La., Colo.
- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
Women make the cut at Sapper School
Army Captains Aston Armstrong and Stephanie Godman make the cut at the grueling Sapper School training course at Fort Leonard Wood.
With temperatures in the triple digits, Sapper candidate and Army Captain Aston Armstrong (right) wipes the sweat from her face as she confers with Army SSG Rock Richardson (left) and Army Captain Pablo Diaz (center) as she prepares her platoon for their next mission during another day of Sapper School training at U.S. Army Maneuver Support Center (MANSCEN) and Fort Leonard Wood in Fort Leonard Wood, Mo., Monday, June 25, 2012. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times)