- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
Hanoi Jane's apology
Question of the Day
After the U.S. prisoners of war returned and had landed at Clark Field in the Philippines in 1973, Jane Fonda publicly said that they were "hypocrites and liars and history will judge them severely."
Jane Fonda has now apologized for a photograph, but she speaks about some unexplained context. The context is the crime. The photograph is merely the visual evidence of the crime.
Bruce Herschensohn is a former deputy special assistant to President Nixon and a distinguished fellow of the Claremont Institute.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world