- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Seen and heard last night at the Palace of Auburn Hills (Mich.):
BRAGGING RIGHTS — With their roster depleted by injuries and a drug suspension, the Wizards signed forward Torraye Braggs to a 10-day contract.
“Torraye is a physical, high-energy player who will add depth to our frontcourt,” general manager Ernie Grunfeld said.
The 6-foot-8, 245-pounder appeared in 11 games with Houston and averaged 3.1 points and 3.1 rebounds before being released in late November.
Braggs had been playing in the Continental Basketball Association with the Yakima (Wash.) Sun Kings, averaging 16.1 points and 8.5 rebounds in 10 games.
ROLLING UNDER BROWN — The Pistons entered the game on a 10-game winning streak. The last time they won 11 games was during the 1990-91 season. That year the Pistons were eliminated by eventual champion Chicago.
— John N. Mitchell
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014