- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
Last night at MCI Center:
BY THE NUMBERS
10-18 Record for the Cleveland Cavaliers since the All-Star break after the loss to the Washington Wizards.
?Just looking back to where we were and what [Gilbert Arenas has] done, I think out of respect to him he should get some consideration.?
? Wizards coach Eddie Jordan
SEEN AND HEARD
Peeler almost ready: Reserve guard Anthony Peeler, who last appeared in a game March 4 and has been on the injured list with knee tendinitis since March 5, could be activated for tomorrow’s regular-season home finale against Charlotte.
Jordan said he wants to make sure Peeler sees playing time before the playoffs begin next weekend.
?It’s important for the team to have him playoff-ready,? Jordan said. ?We want to see how he is and how his injury responds.?
In 37 games, Peeler has averaged 3.9 points. However, Jordan believes his value to the team will be much bigger than his numbers. Peeler has appeared in more than 50 playoff games.
?He’s like a sounding board,? Jordan said. ?He’s the guy they can look to, and he takes it upon himself to give advice.?
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- List Hillary Clinton's successes? State Dept. spokeswoman flubs answer
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- 'Conservatives' should feel exposed by Bundy's racist comments: Scarborough
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014