- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
Question of the Day
The other three inmates were treated and returned to the facility Monday.
Man arrested in girlfriend’s killing
Baltimore County Police have arrested a Baltimore man they say killed his ex-girlfriend at her Catonsville home and took off with their son.
Police said Ryan Butler, 22, is charged with first-degree murder and is being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail.
Police found Anna Bergman, 20, dead Monday morning in her home on Westshire Road after neighbors reported gunshots.
Mr. Butler was arrested after a short police chase. Police said the child in Mr. Butler’s car was in good condition and is now in the custody of Mr. Butler’s parents.
Police said the shooting happened after a domestic dispute.
Escaped inmate captured by police
State Police said they have found a Hagerstown-area prison inmate who drove away from a work detail last week.
Officials said Baltimore County police apprehended Raymous Little, 43, on Monday at about 2:30 p.m. But the truck he used to escape has not been found.
On July 23, police said Little drove away from a Washington County Roads Department shop on National Pike in a pickup truck that had been parked outside.
The state prison agency said he had been serving an 18-month sentence for theft at the Maryland Correctional Training Center.
Police said he will be returned to the jail pending an arraignment on local charges.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: 'Emergency plan' launched
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- CROWLEY: The good-time president
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq