- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
End of the story
“I think she’s OK with the terms,” Miss Wasser told reporters on Monday outside the Los Angeles court. “I think they were each hoping they would have more custody time, but hopefully that can be worked out.”
The financial details of the divorce remain secret, Miss Wasser said.
Miss Spears and Mr. Federline, a dancer and aspiring rapper, married on Oct. 6, 2004.
The pop princess, who for five years was the top-earning singer in the world until she was overtaken by Madonna, has made headlines for bizarre and erratic behavior ever since her split last year with Mr. Federline. She was photographed partying hard in Los Angeles and Las Vegas — often pantyless — and shaved her head in February shortly before entering a rehabilitation clinic.
Corey Clark has been arrested in Arkansas on drug charges and an outstanding warrant from Arizona, AP says.
Mr. Clark was disqualified after reaching the finals of the popular Fox TV show in 2003 for failing to reveal a previous arrest.
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: I do
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Classical music and the performing arts: news and reviews you can use.
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
White House pets gone wild!