- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Upscale area accessible in myriad forms
These four- and five-bedroom homes have hardwood flooring and 3½ baths. Homes in the Bungalow Collection, priced from the upper $600,000s, are clustered around a courtyard, also with Adirondack-style architecture.
Call 571-248-6494 or visit www.brookfieldhomes.com.
The development has been designed around the 127-acre Heritage Park, and includes a swimming pool, tot lots, a community center, a tennis court, walking trails and a planned village town center with shops and restaurants. Beazer and Centex are building four-bedroom homes with 2½ baths, priced from the $400,000s to the $500,000s.
Miller and Smith LLC is developing Victory Lakes, a 580-acre planned community off I-66 near U.S. 29. The development includes a clubhouse, a pavilion, walking trails, swimming pools, tennis courts, fishing lakes, a dog park, volleyball and basketball courts, an in-line skating and hockey court and an activities director.
Two collections of homes from Miller and Smith are selling now, and others will be available soon. The Grand Regents town homes have more than 2,600 finished square feet and a detached two-car garage. The town homes are base-priced from the mid-$400,000s.
For the Chevy Chase Collection of single-family homes, priced from the low $500,000s, call 703/369-9599. Visit www.victorylakesvirginia.com.
Madison Crescent is within walking distance of shops, including a new supermarket, as well as restaurants and offices.
Priced from the upper $200,000s, these homes have three bedrooms on two levels with a balcony and an attached one-car garage.
Call 703/753-2694 or visit www.millerandsmith.com.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Malaysia Airlines says plane on route to Beijing missing
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again