- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Question of the Day
— David Elfin
• Agreed. He does not seem to fit well at all. Everyone in the organization knows his 2006 performance was bad, and if JC [Jason Campbell] saw real improvement in Lloyd and some chemistry building between the two then he would say so.
Posted by Chad Cole — August 9, 2007 7:39 PM
• Agreed. And I’m sure the aforementioned backups will strengthen the 53-man roster, by doing things that Lloyd wouldn’t, like go across the middle and play on special teams.
Posted by JM — August 9, 2007 10:23 PM
• You are being a little impatient regarding Brandon LLoyd. Now don’t get me wrong: He is immature, but I think [Joe] Gibbs put him in his place. We should see results [and] if we don’t then I agree he needs to be cut.
Since Gibbs has been back and since Gary Clark left, that receiver on that side has been nonexistent. Do you remember David Patten? And I don’t know who was on that side before him.
Posted by Steve — August 10, 2007 9:39 AM
• I don’t particularly like Brandon Lloyd from the issues he has had off the field, and his play last year was poor. But I think it’s worth at this point in the season giving him a chance this year. If he [stinks] this year then they should can him.
Posted by Peter — August 10, 2007 2:58 P
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq