- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Question of the Day
TONIGHT’S BEST BET ON TV
Philadelphia and Washington close out a three-game series at RFK. 7 p.m., MASN
HE SAID WHAT?
“It just means I’ve been around a long time, that’s all.” — Atlanta manager Bobby Cox on his record 132nd career ejection
AREA POWER RANKINGS
1. TODD WADE
Who knew Redskins fans would be pining for the return of Derrick Dockery? Wade’s debut at left guard last week wasn’t great. But he remains the team’s only option … for now.
2. RYAN ZIMMERMAN
There’s no question the Nationals third baseman can field as well as anybody in baseball. But his 18 errors are already three more than all of last year.
3. RALPH FRIEDGEN
Your boss at Maryland is talking with Navy about playing a football game. Make it happen, Ralph. The Terps and Mids (only 30 miles apart) should play every September.
4. JASON GARRETT
Our ninth candidate to replace Joe Gibbs should he retire at season’s end. The new Dallas offensive coordinator might impress The Danny after the Cowboys win the NFC East this year.
5. ALANA BEARD
The Mystics’ star scored 28 points the other night against Connecticut. Remember when the team was like 0-for-the-season? Now it’s 15-17 and could make the playoffs.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world